Instagram


Tuesday, November 05, 2013

LIFE

Hi guys, it's been AGES since i last updates this small space of mine. Anyways, months passed and it's already November!! November 5 to be exact, a month away to December. In 2 months time, its going to be new year. I wonder how did I manage to survive my poly life now that I'm in Year 2 Sem 2 and all I hear is IIP here and there. It scares the hell out of me actually, in 15 weeks I'm going to step into the real world for 5 months and it's called WORKING LIFE. *gulps*





Truth to be told, a lot has happen this past few months. THANKFULLY, more happy things happened instead of the unhappy ones. Alhamdulillah. Anyway, Hari Raya past really fast this year and looking at how fast time flies past scares me, really. 

Speaking of Hari Raya, this might sound a bit too late but better than never,  SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to everyone who is reading this (if there is?) HAHA. Do forgive me if I ever did anything that may hurt you in 1 way or another. Halalkan my makan minum and pray for the well being of my family and me. Keep me inside your prayers okay, will do for everyone of you too. Amin. In sha Allah. Speaking of which, I learn to appreciate Eid more as I grow older. It really is not about the money any more but the togetherness that we all have when we meet our relatives all under 1 roof. It makes me happy. In sha Allah, to many more years of Joyful Hari Raya to come. Amin. 




Arwah Nenek and Atok, I MISS YOU BOTH A LOT. Really wish that you guys were here. You both will always be in my prayers okay. :'( Really miss you both. Everything about you guys.