Instagram


Sunday, October 19, 2014

IIP

Last post was on July 27, basically I went on hiatus for 3 months. That also means that holiday was over 1 month ago and reality sank in, I went to WORK (IIP). Sigh pie. I hate it. I hate working life, I wish I could just study errday. Seriously. Work was totally different. In school, we can eat anytime we want during meetings when the class is presenting. We can do whatever we want. However at work, time is fixated, calls keeps on coming in and lunch was unbearable! There was MINIMAL food around Tai Seng and it's been a month I worked there, I already brought home food. WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE 5 MONTHS! Work being a routined thing, I got really really bored fast. Thank god for fun colleagues, work was a little better. Still, the picking up of calls and complains that came in made my ears bled. URGH. I think that Im really not suited for the working life and i should really stick to studying even though i hate it too but it's STILL WAY BETTER than working. BELIEVE ME. In 5 months time, I'm graduating from RP and another set of reality will sink in AGAIN. Hope that my mindset of working life will change by then. Let's see how it goes!

As for life, it's been going urmm quite well, I GUESS. Minus the part that I feel lethargic the moment I come home everyday, it's been quite nice. Had a lot of things going on this past 3 months, one being my birthday. hehe. Turned a year older and wiser (i hope). Got quite a few gifts as well which are my favourites. hehehe. My Princesses surprised me at Esplanade before I went for Judika's concert with the help of my sister. The concert was well, also another small birthday treat from the sister! Another was a birthday treat from the family at One Market by Chef Wan. They took me by surprise when the employees came out with a cake (embarrassing max!!) and sang a birthday song. HAHA I really am a shy person, no joke. I really didn't know what to do when this kind of things happen you know? Anyone feel me?!

JB trip to Aunt's house with the paternal was good. Stayed over for a night was the perfect super short getaway that I needed. It's like anything that is out of Singapore even it's for a minute is really good. It's like your mind just escapes from all this complicated thoughts for a while, even if it's just for a moment. That is why I've always LOVED a getaway if it's not a holiday trip. Planning on a mini one this Dec, hopefully it works out! Amin. Another exciting news is that my dear cousin Abang Acos finally got engaged! It's quite funny to see him engaged when you know him personally, anyways congratulations to the both of them again! Below is my timeline in photos for the past 3 months. hehe, ENJOY!