Instagram


Sunday, July 27, 2014

Eve of Hari Raya Aidilfitri

time has been passing by too fast. too fast that everything in life seemed to just happen yesterday. in a blink of eye,tomorrow, we'll be celebrating EID 2014. in a blink of an eye, UT 2 reports are done and submitted. in a blink of eyes, 15 weeks of semester 1 is going to come to an end. in a blink of an eye, I am going to start my internship and am going to graduate from poly. oh how time flies. this pass 2 weeks, i cannot deny has been hectic. my week was packed with reports, school, iftar, spring cleaning for raya and what not. it was REALLY hectic. i even slept for 20 minutes, stayed up throughout the night not to watch my Korean dramas but to get my report done with the deadline being that morning. i even skipped half of CCO lesson to get my report done. oh wells, all that has finally came to an end when i submitted my report. boy was i glad that day is finally over. the most hectic year 3 part of my life has finally come to an end. it's only time when i start my internship and my PART 2 of hell is going to start. but fret not, Allah is always with me and i can always depend on him.

This year Eid's is taking a turn. our first day used to be this way, Granny's house, mum's eldest sister's house, granny's sisters house and mine where the paternal's will come over. this year, it's a total turn, there's no more granny's house that we will visit first and we'll be rushing home as the paternal will be coming over earlier than usual. totally feels different when all your grandparents aren't there isn't it? hahaha i don't know how i'm going to react to this years morning of hari raya. i don't know how to face my parent's, especially my dad since it's first year of eid without her mum. urgh I'm getting teary eyed as i am typing this down. :'(