Instagram


Monday, June 16, 2014

June update

I've been thinking about a getaway, to somewhere where there is only greens and oceans. Oh how nice will it be if i could escape from reality for a while during this period.

It's 16 June today, 13 more days to Ramadan. In a few months time, internship is going to start. Year 3 has been tough, very very tough. So I can definitely understand how RELIEVED those graduates feel when they finally graduated from RP. Especially during year 3, it must have been difficult for them because Im finally experiencing it right now. For example, right now, I am actually having my 2 weeks of June holidays but probably tomorrow, I'm going to start on my reports for UT 2. That is not all, for the fact that I have not 1 but 2 reports to be done in a few weeks to come makes me stress. Not forgetting that I still have practical UT to freak out on. This feeling that I have, is definitely nerve-wrecking. I really hope that all this is going to be worth it, the report, practical UT and internship. In Sha Allah.  Aside from school, life has been good this days, I really appreciate every minute of it and for the fact that ramadan is coming, it excites me really much. 

Blessed Day everyone. Xx.